Tuesday, September 01, 2009

does barry manilow know you raid his wardrobe?






Guess what movie the subject is from???
Anyway back to clothing for a bit. I was Watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off at the gym yesterday and was wondering why Cameron rocks a Red Wings jersey when they are in Chicago??? Anywho, back to fashion here. Since school is back in full swing, the fashion choices around this university have been interesting. Now I love funny tshirts like the ones above (i own the scrabble but actually dont wear funny tshirts that often), I have seen some gems from several cereal cartoon characters smoking green leafy things to Tinker Bell doing some hiphop dance on the hood of a car.
Now that I'm in a teaching building and not a research building I am exposed to lots of interesting things. For example, high heels at 8am classes, skin tight white skirts that kinda show all underneath, hoodies with gold foil printing in 90 degree weather, thigh highs in August, and the ever present pajamas at early morning classes.
Walking up the stairs behind girls in high heels is a slow slow slow process
of course I wear a lab coatall day

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BREAKFAST CLUB SUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOOM I WIN

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Annie said...

The Breakfast Club

Kids dress like that?

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home