Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I busted out the Lizard


Today while deciding on who brings in the sodas/water for orientation tomorrow someone said we should rocks paper scissors it, but being a science dept. someone said lets do the spock version. Now I think I was the only one that got this reference and I guess the person saw BBT last night since it was that episode. So ROCKS PAPER SCISSORS LIZARD SPOCK is the way to go.
from wiki

One popular balanced five-weapon expansion, invented by Sam Kass, adds "Spock" and "lizard" to the standard three. "Spock" is signified with the Star Trek Vulcan salute, while "lizard" is shown by forming the hand into a sock-puppet-like mouth. Spock smashes scissors and vaporizes rock; he is poisoned by lizard and disproved by paper. Lizard poisons Spock and eats paper; it is crushed by rock and decapitated by scissors. This variant was covered in a 2005 article of The Times, and appeared in an episode of the sitcom The Big Bang Theory "The Lizard-Spock Expansion" episode in 2008.

"The Ultimate Rock, Paper, Scissors Chart", contains no fewer than 25 possible hand shapes.

oh and I LOST, I HAVE TO BRING SODAS TOMORROW. damn I knew I shoulda busted out something other than lizard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home