Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Failed Narrative Hypothesis

Updates from the flor i guess.
So for the people that read this horrible rendering of my thoughts, perversions, dreams, ideals, etc.. here is an update into my whats going on with me. As usual, most dont have that much a clue aboot me, so every droplet i divulge is i guess an odd occurance.
-my new job is good. i play with weird stockpiles of science things and i listen to the custodian tell weird stories.
- for a week now my stomach has been a pain. it has weird cramps at various times. i went to see the doc and no ulcer or anything just stomach lining inflation they think, and now i have a pill and some chalk shit to drink.
- going to Atl in a few weeks for Dragon Con and see friends from all over the world
- got my house kinda rockin. need some cabinets to display shit, but im ready for board game nights and pancake cookoffs.
- ive been listening to a weird combo of reggae, le sexoflex, deadguy, frightened rabbit, and explosions in the sky
- kinda gotten hooked on Big Bang Theory, pissed i missed their panel at sdcc. speaking of two sdcc pics below

in your love my salvation lies

Join V, why I think I will. the V recruitment booth at sdcc.

waiting for mythbusters. Sitting thru screenings and panels of HUMAN TARGET and VAMPIRE DIARIES was worth it for the mythbusting crew

1 Comments:

Anonymous The Stoober said...

Man sometimes you do the weirdest shit! That Mythbusters panel looks friggin huge! You scored good seats I guess if that is your seat that is vacant there.

Sorry to hear about your stomach eating itself, but at least you got to see the hot Nurse Practitioner!

Cheers my good man

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home