Saturday, August 29, 2009

In Your Love, My Salvation Lies



This week has been a bear on alot of us. Many friends from town and I lost a friend this week, a guy we all have known for over 15 years. and to top that off, on the day of the funeral, my father was rushed to the hospital and i missed said funeral.
but the week is now over so i will bid farewell to this past week.
and in fashion, I joined the Valentinos at the best japanese dining facility in Nashville. I call it Sonny Bono because thats what it looks like in the name. Anyway, when I took Japanese my ptof took us there to eat and ever since then BAM it is the place for the most authentic in this landlocked town of ours.
The three of us joked all night and finally had laughs we needed. We also admired a very small child eating chicken strips with chopsticks. My veg bento box ruled and then we went to the red door to sit on the deck.
Its been a rough year for alot of us, we dont need anymore weeks like what we all just had.

the subject of this post is from Orange Sky by Alexi Murdoch. I suggest you watch it live here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home