Friday, August 28, 2009

Triplet threat!





































Time for a funny story I learned yesterday of my sister's triplets. Well the dynamic triad is all running for elementary school senate of some sort. Now, they aren’t running on the same ticket but against each other and some poor child they call M&M. Now the triplets being all 100% different in size, shape, and attitude they all have their own approach to running. Except they all know how to bribe the other youngsters. All three begged my mum (their grandmother) to make her diabetic death brownies to give to the voters. So my mum made 3 batches of these brownies and sent them on their way. Well the teacher soon banned the brownies after there overdose of sugar made him tired. So 2 batches of brownies got sent back home. Anyway, yesterday they had to give their speeches well they went this way:
Allison is running a GREEN campaign. This is very good for a 9 year old but at the same time she really doesn’t have a clue except that it is a hot topic and I bring it up when she comments on my sea shep shirt. In her speech she promised to make the playground greener and they would all work to reduce energy and clean the place up. My sister tried to convince her telling the voters they will work usually isn’t a good idea.
Keri is just doing her thing. Keri is the triplet I send out to karate chop my friends when I take her to hockey games and she tends to jump into things feet first literally. She has never met a little kid that she wont befriend nor a food she wont eat usually (I say usually because my sister has them programmed that what their uncle Brad eats is odd/bad). The only thing she really wanted to emphasis in her speech is and I will quote this “I will get rid of that weed with thorns on the playground that scratches us”. Hahahaha
Hunter has a future in this game. Hunter is always running some scam for Pokémon cards or videogames. He knows how to play the aunt and grandma to get his way, so of course he is going to play a dirty race. Hunter’s speech involved saying “I know Allison and Keri are good, but I’m better. Now I could tell you how great I am, but I don’t have enough time in my speech to tell you all those things” bahahahaha and his tagline is “If you watch TV, vote for me” bahahahaha
This coming from a kid who wants to be a waiter when he grows up because he thinks he would get free food.
Can’t wait to see who won

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Dude. Hunter's speech is awesome! I don't see him taking anyone's orders for food in his future.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home