Monday, July 07, 2008

PeE music review = THE DUTCHESS AND THE DUKE


"My friend Ellie seems to be in tune with many of the new "hipster" bands. These bands run the fine line of being landmark breakthru masterpieces and at the same time being fecal droppings I would not let my dog eat.
So I finally gave a listen to THE DUTCHESS AND THE DUKE since I have heard many new things about them.
And I will just say this is the year two thousand and something not the 60's and who smokes the whacky weed besides hippies at burningman or East Nash. This crap would be good decades ago, but at the time being, don't waste your time. Go save the world and put the guitar back on the shelf!
http://www.myspace.com/thedutchessandtheduke"


from the lazy PeE crew

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a bad review, but i find myself checking it out.

and now

i agree this sucks

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home