Sunday, July 06, 2008

fud.food.grub.yumster.

So its that time of year again. to eat fresh as hell food and by all means grow it yourself if you can

Up first the weenie alotment from my garden


so that was what I pulled in last weekend out of my backyard, everything now seems to hates life and is starting to kick the bucke except the peppers and tomatos.






so this weekend i spent several hours picking what i wanted from the hugeass garden my parents planted


corn, okra, peas, limas, and more should be ready in a week or so













I also just took these two plantains and made





















two different styles of fried plantains

soooo damn good!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn dude!!!!
why didnt you make these for us last weekend when we were at your cookout? dont get me wrong the grub was good but these look yummmmmmm

6:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

everything you grow looks like penis...interesting...coincidence??? i think not!!! you just loooove the penis...admit it...right here...on your blog, for everyone to see!!!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home