Thursday, July 03, 2008

My review of Wanted and some TV




this show was not what I thought. I didnt think it was a reality show at all. I went in thinking pure game show and pure calamity, but i only got 1/3 that. the other 2/3 is reality tv show drama and people fighting and acting like assbuckets.
Give me the crazy and funny japanese game show part and the japanese but leave the stupidity elsewhere




Ok Wipeout
I dig this show. You know it is the japanese game show ripoff of silly challenges and what not like Ninja Warrior etc... The show makes me wanna do the course every damn time. I dont think I would do good at it but it would be damn fun. The announcer guys arent funny but the show is entertaining to watch.








Ok Wanted
You dont go into alot of films thinking it is gonna be groundbreaking and making you salivate like Star Wars or the new upcoming Batman. You go in expecting a slightly over the top action flick that isnt too bad and not too cheesy. Well thats what WANTED was. no I didnt go see it for the eye candy of Angelina ( i do think she can put on a few pounds too boney in the face), i went just to see the movie. It was what i wanted (no pun intended). it had lots of action scenes and an average plot that could be seen lightyears away. So all in all not too bad. My only major complaint is Morgan Freeman, it seems like they tried to make him Samuel l Jackson or something. Morgan Freeman doesnt say "mother fucker" like that!
sheesh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home