Sunday, March 23, 2008

HA



So one of the PeEs that help me out with this blog was wicked stoked it isnt dead. So they insisted that they ask me 10 questions to post here because they were bored at their family easter get together and kept harassing me via iphone.
So here is what transpired. so here are 10 questions someone that writes on here asked me that started this

"ok Bradford here are 10 questions because i'm bored
1. Favorite artist?
Too many to speak of. Really diggin Brandt Peters, Chueh, Craola, and Cherry Wood stuff.
2. Last art or toy bought?
Ledbetter tiger dunny
3. Why are you vegan?
animals
4. Why don't you drink?
Don't care to, don't want to, keeping a promise i made to myself, and more importantly ill keep the promise i made to bella.
5. Favorite piece of art you own?
easy Luke Chueh's "soundtrack"
6. Biggest accomplishment?
in just over 14 months ive lost 44% of my previous body weight and i feel fucking awesome!
7. Biggest regret?
you dont wanna know
8. Most over hyped artist?
easy, pollock
9. Tell me something no one knows
id drop everything and be on a plane as fast as fucking possible if i got the call and they said "come get me". maybe i wouldnt rip my pants in the planting fields
10. Why the hell do you never spell check? It drives us kwazzzy!!!
never think to, im not writing a grant when i type here"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I coulda sworn you would say Warhol on the overhyped artist.

I liked this actually because none of us know a fucking thing about you it seems. You wear the biggest mask covering you. Whomever knows you must really touch some weird part of your soul dude, and this gives us only a snippet.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you said you didn't drink because you didn't want to add to the mass slaughter of Barley and Hopps. -Then again you said you didn't want to embarrass me by drinking me under the table
-Then again, you said you don't want to be too healthy and drink the alcoholic super drink.
I think there have been several really good ones over the years... I just can't remember them. Too much for me I guess.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Number 9 Doesn't shock me at all!

The best line I ever heard ever around you.
Was when we were with Mike and Ames and Mikey said "I don't want anything for my birthday as long as I have you" and Ames said "that is the biggest wad of shits I have ever heard you say, you would be a pussy if I didn't get you a record, and the only person I know that would actually mean what you just said is Bradford"

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home