Monday, March 17, 2008

Great link and this blog might become like them



I highly encourage people visit this link
http://listverse.com/travel/top-10-interesting-abandoned-places/
its a simple list of the top 10 Abandoned Places in the world. and for some reason, I find myself wanting to visit everyone of them and crawl thru the buildings and rubbish.

anyway, as per the subject of this post, I might end this blog this week. Ill figure it out. I wish I could just say that no one reads it but i find out more and more people from Nashvile do every week it seems and emails I get from london and the ukraine (which still perplexes me). anyway, I have a couple friends that contribute here and they said they might continue on but they dont wish to do it if im not involved. So i may end this thing, I may not. Ill figure it out at a later time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You putz, don't stop doing this. We all love reading about things and your kookie thoughts.

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, the places in Japan are sick! How awesome would it be to go to a theme park that is desolate? I would fear weird ghosts and look over my shoulder all the time, but the thrill would be immeasurable!
As far as you and this blog. you have aloton your little shoulders old friend. You carry the world and countless other burdens of your own and mostly others. If you bid farewell to this, it will be a darn shame, but one I can truly understand. Karma is a bitch to you, you never seem to win and for a person that tries so f-ing hard, it is sad. Do what you need to, and we both miss you!

<3
Ames

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo dude if some punkass pulled those lies I heard about to you, that shit aint right! Thats is some using spineless bullshit. I know you aren't me and you never would, but I would burn all those fucking pieces of wood art! Burn them all, take pics, and post on this blog with a big big big big FUCK YOU!

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with homeboy above. Burn that art!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this blog.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home