Sunday, March 23, 2008

California is stuck in my head?


Ok this is weird. The past week when I finally get to sleep, I always have weird dreams about california! I havent been to fucking cali since last July. I mean I go to sleep and i have dreams with california dreaming as the soundtrack and goin back to cali. seriously, what the fuck in california is calling my name? i mean if i was having dreams about ice cream id go get some soy ice cream and be done with it, but i dont get it. the only person i know there is adam for reals and then there are all my art friends. oh well, i guess ill go listen to the damn beach boys or some shit to figure it out. whatever my head is trying to tell me, ill be there in San Diego in July.

maybe I need to go to SF or LA or something. weird.


EDIT I MEANT TO POST THIS IN MYSPACE BLOG BUT FUCK ILL LEAVE IT HERE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok thats weird. Maybe you just need to hurry up and go to Comic Con? Maybe you have some weird connection to CA now?
Who knows dude.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home