Monday, March 24, 2008

DOES IT OFFEND YOU,YEAH?


here is a PeE music review
" I'm calling it now, a music explosion will take place! Does it Offend you, Yeah? are going to blow up! Brad, was telling me about some band with YEAH in their name playing SXSW that his mate was stoked to see. I then got curious and looked them and behold they are the tits! Weird dance like music and fucking fun! They get you tapping your feet and they crack me up. It is almost like the Faint but not really.
Go to their myspace peoples!


http://www.myspace.com/doesitoffendyou
a PeE"

i added a video

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

THIS BAND RULES!

and you can thank jon for turning me onto them.

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bradford, you are right, the Brits are putting out the best bands these days.

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear me this is awesome!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home