Thursday, January 07, 2010

"No one calls Han Solo a bitch!"


All the ice prevented me from going to hockey, so I finally watched Fanboys!
loved it being one myself. My friend Woody has been quoting it for weeks now and I finally broke down and rented it. Good movie especially if you get all the references, I missed a couple tho haha.
Mental not, must find a fangirl tho. I knew the ultimate most gorgeous one once, but that Sleia has since been destroyed on Alderaan. Much to the fault of my own I know.
So if you are a Star Wars fan, check it out.

Woody, you sooo wanna go to tat biker bar i know.

4 Comments:

Anonymous woody said...

Dude, I'm so glad you checked this movie out. All the sound effects references and jokes about Star Wars were just awesome.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Seth said...

Man finding a proper fangirl is fucking hard. Most don't really know shit or a womprats!
Who wouldn't want a hot short Princess like girl who knows her Star Wars?
Next time you find one duder, hold onto her for dear llife because they are diamonds!!!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Seth said...

Oh and you need to see the new Family Guy -- Empire spoof!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

hey guys. i totally saw the Family Guy too. hahaha
love the profanity in it!
im making a sign for Dragon Con that will say "flash if you love wookies"

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home