Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Come on BEARDFACE!


Well tonight is the beginning of the real finale of Top Chef Vegas!.
Anyone that knows me, knows I am a fan of odd cooking shows and Top Chef despite my dietary choices that are my own. Last week, my other favorite Jennifer who I call Cut Throat Bitch got sent home for bullshit reasons. She was most def better than one of the brothers! But noooooo I am sure the producers wanted drama between the two brothers for the finale. Because of this, they sent Cut Throat packing. Now I know she started off kickass but then started to crack, she still cooked well and showed a humane non evil side. From the get go tho, I was in the corner of beardface aka Kevin! Dude has skills and well is just damn likable. His place i Atl is organic and sustainable! I tried to go there when I was in Atlanta last but couldnt make it due to time.
So come on BEARDFACE FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screw the brothers McSnootyass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home