Monday, November 30, 2009

Hello tomopop rumors people

Don't spoil christmas with rumor mills of art and vinyl coming out. New folks keep coming to this little blog, I might as well give them some dish.

new sam flores sculpt will be announced very soon. no not Kid dragon
oh and VP should announce the grey this week. Dont worry blue is still the most limited color.
Chuckboy is in the black and white dunny series you are salivating about.
it is called Dunny fatale not fem fatale.
oh and the green sushi, well it is an exclusive...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Stef said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Stef said...

Nice! The sushi is the tops in my book. I don't read boards anymore since they were over run with noobies trying to brag. It seems all it turned into was 3rd world nation trust fund kids bragging about what they bought for 30X times the price. This according to my Psych degree is to make up for the horrible homelife or upbringing they have. I can get ample info from VP or Spanky or blogs. Keeps from doing my head in!

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home