Monday, May 11, 2009

up to speed

ok so i have a few moments.
since if anyone knows me ok, they know i dont talk that much about whats really buried deep in my head and the few that have had the unfortunate pleasure of actually knowing my neurotransmitters, well they are few and far between. Like Ive always said, id rather listen to other people and understand them.
So here we go a second of brining blokes up to speed. Roughly 3-4 weeks ago, the place I have been working since Nov of 2001 kicked me out. Well they didnt fire me, they kciked me out. Yes the unstable boss i had finally said she couldnt work with me and marched me over to the department office and said "you can have him do with him what you want". Now this has been going on Since Nov basically. I have sorta posted aboot it. I was getting yelled at everyday and i do mean yelled at, I was getting yelled at for the same shit i was yelled at the day before and so on. The lady was looking for faults from how i had my desk organized to words in my vocabulary. I was called ignorant, a threat to the lab, etc... whatever
so, for the past few weeks ive been doing odd things for the department here and there while paperwork gets moved around for my new position. I had to agree to a paycut to keep a job. So every morning i hear the daily gossip from the office ladies and the new antics of some guy named "lil chubby" from the custodian. I get high fived in the hall by students and the staff over here rule. The big boss man even commented on how the color was actually coming back to my face. I didnt realize that my life had turned to shit and gotten so bad it was more physically obvious than before. But he said "you are out of hell now" and woohoo.
time to hit up the water cooler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home