Monday, April 20, 2009

TI Lips and ....of dresses

this past weekend I went to good ol glorious Vanderbilt University for Rites of Spring. Well what does a guy do that doesnt drink? he goes to the last rage before finals at a university!!! anyway, so it is myself and my friend hulse going to see TI, QTIP, NERD, and the Flaming Lips. Among lots of frat boys wearing visors and girls in sundresses with boots, was us. oh wait there were some wanna be NERD dudes wearing 10 deep and Supreme shit (once again supreme is a waste of $$$ but the 10 deep shit looked like old skate clothes). The flaming Lips were my highlight and I encourage all to see them play!!! Such a fun show


and a video i made

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The show looks awesome. Did you get molested by sorority gals again this year?

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home