Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dumpster freakout


So today I go into downtown to take some pics of vinyl for a contest. I go to a shitty building with graf and broken windows and set up. No one is around just the cold and overcast clouds. Take my shots next to the broken window and then pack my stuff up and get in my car, and this is when i notice....
no more than 2 yards from where i was shooting was a dumpster and my car was parked next to it. I get in my car and i see in the dumpster a guy standing up right just staring at me watching. WHAT THE FUCK? so i quickly check my backseat for any of his buddies and then got the fuck outta there. Dude was just watching me, staring in his poo covered jumpsuit. Im really glad he didnt make a sound or do anything while i was out of my car because i probably woulda sharted, but no he just kept quiet and watched me. i know i was invading his turf and he was getting out of the wind in the old dumpster but damn it was freaky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home