Wednesday, September 17, 2008

102.9 the buzz soapbox


Ok so seeing something today made me get back on this rant. 102.9 supposidly plays "everything that rocks" but alas they dont. maybe 1/5 of this crappy station plays something that rocks, but most of the time its what ever crap the record label is pushing for top spins and adds. Sorry but Tantric,Seether, saving able, etc... DO NOT ROCK. its crappy redneck shit. hell if you wanna play shit that rocks and actually do something different try what thunder 94 did years ago or look or FM94 in san diego. these stations play new bands, good bands, and actual music that rocks.
damn im glad i got an ipod.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I am hearing ya on this one. My radio has been broken in my car for 6 + months, the only thing I miss about it is morning shows where they bust on all the things in the media right now. I am glad my CD player works great or I would be doomed.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That station is trash. That is all there is to it.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i was just talking about thunder 94 a day or 2 ago. i really miss that station. too bad they had to cuss so much and get taken off the air for it. :/ i'll never forget the day they played NIN's "closer" UNEDITED at like 5:30pm

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home