Thursday, September 11, 2008

this sucks: photos rant via dave

A friend of mine is getting married here after the new year and he has found a nice little annoying fuck of a problem that sucks. you see if you look at the 20-35 year old age bracket, and lets just go ahead and say SCENE KIDS, there isnt a professional GOOD photographer out there in Nashville. Everything is from these "music" industry wannabes that are not from the same demographic or background as us. There are plenty of people like my friend in this town that are 20 somethings, dont make 100K a year, and arent rocking abercrombie and driving the SUV their dad purchased for them. No just normal blokes fromt he scene that want good professional photos. Do we have that? Fuck no! the reason I bring this up, is my friend just got a few quotes/meetings with some local shutterbugs and a small and dinky amount of 4K was the quote last night. This does not include the actual album. this sucks ass! I wont mention the name of the person in town, but thats not happening! My friend Beth did this up north. and her work rules, and she is totally down with people im used to. but she moved to aussie land. anyway. this sucks. that reminds me i wanna suggest to my friend to have cupcakes for the grooms cake haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home