Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Holy crap new Ryden news!

People in LA, go to this and brag to me how good it was. Take tons of pics and show me since im a few miles away.
MARK RYDEN’s “The Tree Show” opens at Michael Kohn Gallery in Lost Angels on March 10 and runs through April 28. This is the first public showing of new paintings since the “The Creatrix” at the Pasadena Art Museum in 2005 which was groundbreaking in my opinion. Damn I want to go. Maybe a trip to Ca is in order

Ack I cant spend thr $100 for the offset prints because im saving for the other Ryden piece coming out.
but here is the info
Art Prostitute Issue 08 with signed and numbered Mark Ryden offset print. Includes magazine, offset prints by Richard Colman, Swoon and Erick Swenson, and a Mark Ryden signed and numbered offset print.

Print size is 15” x 15.”
Edition of 250. $100 + $8 shipping and handling.
Available at www.artprostitute.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Already going to be the biggest show of the year!
I wish I lived close too.

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What exactly are you referring to here:

"other Ryden piece coming out"

??

8:51 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Look back in my blog and you will find the answer.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home