Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Youtube Tuesday with an Asian spin

I was flipping channels this weekend and landed on AZN tv because something caught my eye. First of all i always forget this channel exists. second the next show that caught my eye dealt with worms and i refuse to post that on here.
So anyway, the first think that caught my eye was a "coming up on" spot and i recognized Elizabeth Ito's handywork, so I had to watch. and sure nuff, they did a short spot on some of Elizabeth's animation. I got to see Mr. Monster in action. So that brings the first youtube for this youtube tuesday.


Next
Out of all my designer vinyl collection, one piece that ranks high in my likes is from Tokyo Plastic. a little geisha with headphones on that sits there.
but there is also a video that goes basically describes it all.


here is the vinyl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home