Tuesday, November 28, 2006

YOUTUBE TUESDAY

Ok you get two today because its gonnabe a two for tuesday.
Up first is a nice lil viewing of a Sam Flores solo show called "city of lament". I actually own the print with this title and you can see it a couple entries below. My like for Sam Flores is always riding the fence. Sometimes I think the big hands look is great and at other times falls short and takes away. His prints are very colorful and stylish while is vinyl depicts his creations perfectly. The video shows great shot sof that show tho.

then second, Shepard Fairey. Yea I know obey stuff is the mtv sellout style. Every mallcore kid across america has the clothing and every newjack hype kid thinks he is a demigod. but he got that respect so why not flaunt it.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to hit the nail on the head Bradford. Obey is the trend. Every lameass new kid has a hoodie and wets his bed over his stuff. don't get me wrong, it isn't bad but it is the trendy poser thing to do. I have even seen kids over here in Poland rockin the style.
Oh and ames and I will be back for a short time in late Dec.

xMikex

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home