Monday, November 27, 2006

about time

straight from eelus
"They’re ready, I’ve held them in my hands in all their glory, and believe me, you will not be disappointed. The final 2 editions of everyone’s favourite Shat-at and the remaining 3 editions of the wookie wonderful Chewbarber are finally finished.

They will all be available from 10am on Friday the 1st Dec, first come, first served. I can’t take pre-orders I’m afraid folks so please don’t ask.



So please form an orderly queue, no biting, no pulling hair and let the countdown commence!"

im all up in this like my family on a dead turkey last thursday


examples

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bro, you need this.
Totally your style and would sick in your collection. You put all others to shame in the 615.

Keep it tiptop
Felix

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home