Thursday, October 29, 2009

Veg Top Chef FAIL


Ok I am a fan of Top Chef and I do love Natalie Portman, but this episode left me blah. NAtalie is an off again on again vegan, so I was stoked she might bring a vegan challenge. Alas, she is just veg now and not vegan. The last 7 contestants got thrown a curveball that Ive been wanting for every season (yes I missed watching masters with a vegan challenge).
Well, lets just say I was unimpressed with the chefs!!!! I mean most of that crap did look like a frozen meal I could get at whole foods. I know they didnt have any tofu, wheat gluten, ot tempeh, or anything to work with but wow. Kevin was the only one that brought some game to it. Ive eaten at some of the top chef contestant establishments before and requested my vegan meal, and guess what, it blew these apart!!! Just odd how uninspiring the dishes were.
Also, I will never support Eli since i am scum according to him "vegetarians are lower human beings". FUCK YOU you ignorant bloodmouth!
The best part of the show was Natalie. She is a well known dork and perv and it came thru and made me laugh actually. She was all gitty on banana polenta!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Eli was a toolbag. The episode was a joke with the cooking. Snooty cooks! Kevin was the only one with half of a brain.
I agree that Natalie Portman was awesome. She made perverted snips all over the show.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Old P#2 said...

I missed this. Thank Yoda for TIVO!!!!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home