Sunday, March 01, 2009

WOW TV is wha?



for the first time in a year i actually hooked back up my cable box. since my tv blew up it has been disconnected for a fucking year and ive only been watching the same few channels in my bedroom.
i dont watch much tv asit is because it makes me feel lazy. ill put in a movie alot and let it run while i do things and it is usually the same movies. so anyway, i have more than basic cable in my bedroom now (still no tv really in my tv room and i took a hammer to my entertainment center 2 weeks ago to dismantle it haha). i still wont watch much tv besides LOST, cooking shows, leverage, and whatever is on adult swim when i sleep. oh wait i watch discovery channel too.
weird having tv again, im not a lazy person and even when im watching tv i always think of the other shit i should be doing hahaha.
now i just reminded myself i wanted to buy the first season of smurfs on dvd.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are always watching the same movies over and over man.

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you watch Heroes anymore?

12:09 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

yes i did. up until this season, i loved the show. i watched the first 4 episodes this season then it just got cheese filled. so i stopped

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home