Monday, February 02, 2009

Case of the Mondays ha

i call bullshit!!!!!

You know those total bullshit answers people give most of the time with "ive been busy". Usually ive experienced it when people are reluctant to get back in touch with you or communicate in some form or another. I was just conversing with this chap down the hall and he asked what I was doing this past weekend and I told him. I asked what he did and he said " oh i was real busy" and i replied with " oh building houses for the homeless and raking leaves?" he said " no, i watched the superbowl and the firefly dvds" HOLY FUCK, if you are sitting on your ass watching the damn boob tube you ARE NOT FUCKING BUSY!!!!! I left my house at 7am on Saturday and was only home for 20min to shower until returning at 11pm. I was fucking busy. The bullshit answer in this society has got to stop or im going to just call you a lazy lard fuck! doing things is busy, working is busy, running errands is busy, cleaning your house from top to bottom is busy. things that arent busy = watching tv or movies, cleaning for 5 min, playing with animals, looking up toys online, videogames, not wanting to leave your house. these things are fucking EXCUSES and thats what they are


side note, ive never been able to get into firefly

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more. I would say 9/10 people toss out the busy line as an excuse to cover their poor reason for not communicating or doing something. Their "busy" really wasn't busy at all, and they should say "I do not want you to perceive me as not doing much, so I will use a generic answer".

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home