Saturday, January 03, 2009

If my brother didnt borrow my shovel, id bury these bones

so the year end wrap up bullshit time.
in a a few nutshells
I've lived through days
I've lived through nights
I've had my loves
I've had my fights

oh wait that was american nightmare lyrics, but yet holds true.

anyway
i met alot of great new people, said goodbye to some too, hooked ups, cast asides, realized people that dont return calls are lame, realized that most people are lazy fucks and bitch too much, saw people become way too fucking materialistic and thus driving me further from that, got yelled at more times at work than i care to recount, saw california, went to a crazy dragontime, said goodbye to an amazing uncle that i miss tremendously, never forgot bella, bought a ton of art and vinyl, got a therpist-well actually two, stii vegan, still edge, and still thinking i can change the world or at least a couple people's lives...

so now what to look forward to? No resolution crap
im making a list of everyone i know in other states and countries. Im gonna narrow those muggs down and then hit them up this year. few by few. a small sampling can be seen from australia to ohio, california to ireland, spain to motreal, and maybe even the rotten apple known as NY that i know a ton of blokes in. im not gonna rot on my couch. live this shit up, see some friends, see some art, see some landscapes. start my mental alchemy and read more books.

Me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

too Bad we moved back to the states and you are always welcome in California with us mate.

xMikex

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home