Thursday, October 02, 2008

KMNDZ

I'm really stoked on KMNDZ two person show with Ekundayo at Thinkspace on 10.10.08. I was familiar with his work but not that much. Just seeing pieces in mags here and there, but luckily back in July, Nick and I met him at SDCC. Also known as Johnny Rodriguez, KMNDZ was signing at the hi-fructose booth and I was the first sketch he did with a broken finger! and to my knowledge I think all the paintings at the thinkspace show were done with a broken finger. Super nice guy with great skills (even with bad digits). If i remember correctly, the broken finger came from, damn i dont remember but regardless he is living up to his philosophy of living life and being fully accountable for your actions, because you never wanna push the undo button aka Command + Z.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home