Thursday, July 31, 2008

in it to win it

Back yes, and there will be tons of posts aboot SDCC. Well it seems that this year My cohort Nick and I spent most of our time buying things for other people. Which in hindsight sucks! We bust are rumps for everyone else. but we did get some good stuff and this had to be the most relaxing con since we have been 4 years straight and we know what we are doing.
here is a pic of most of the goods. Only like 4 things are actually mine. insert frowny face here

























These are actually all mine. Prints and a sweet sweet sweet sketch I got on canvas by Craola. My Brandt Peters print is #1 too. Others include attaboy, edwin Ushiro, and Yoskay

2 Comments:

Blogger edwinushiro said...

Thanks for visiting me and Yoskay. Glad you like the prints. I really appreciate you dropping in.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Edwin posted to you Brad
Edwin, is a badass. His work is taking off and recent show was lets just say Amazing!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home