Monday, March 03, 2008

black and white, holga, etc...



Today alone i had 5 people ask me to spill what flows in my head. knowing that i dont talk to people much, nor open up. the reason i just explained to someone is... ehh fuck it. no matter.
what i was aboot to get at, is that i look at 86986 art pages a day and i consume my damn skull with things, and i see lots and lots of photography and most is just rubbish and rhetoric. the pics above are some from probably one of the top photographers ive ever seen. and these are just the ones i own. and since people want to know alot about my head, its one of the few things i have left that once belonged to the greatest person ive ever known. its a bond or something i just must hold on to. the only things that remind me of my existance.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said it best "i want my exitance to be necessary to others". If holding on to things, the only things you have left of them reminds you, by all means my friend, never let them go.

Ames

6:45 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Brad, that women there in the last picture...I got to meet her and see those owls!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home