Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ABOUT TIME!!!!




the email works!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally got a picture of one of the rats i hears about months ago. the email i got asked to remain anonymous but said.
"Blue white polkadot rat. Seen Belcourt Ave. Thursday Jan 17. alongside that lame dragon painting. Secured down for the time being"
FUCK
i was just there on saturday and didnt even walk down that way at all. crap if i go to trivia tomorrow night im lookin for this mugg.
anyone reading this, dont remove or take it!

now i wanna see some of the spiders! more more more
email me at the email below if you gots any

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats pretty sweet.
I wouldn't have noticed it probably.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice
its eyes are freaky

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The spider I saw had a sign on it. I forgot what it said exactly, but it was still pretty fun.
It had big bobble eyes. I saw it on west end.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home