Monday, October 15, 2007

Free

Got my confirm last week
Hi Everyone! We have this special Dr. Revolt bottle that will be shipped out to the 1st, 300 mailing addresses sent to greenlabelart@mirrorball.com.
300 of you will get this collectible bottle FREE.

All you have to do is send the above email (greenlabelart@mirrorball.com) your name and mailing address and in about 2 weeks you should be receiving your very own bottle!
All addresses will be discarded after use so no need to worry about getting junk mail…

Our little gift to you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just dropped them an email. I wonder if it comes with the pop tho? Or just bottle?

My favorite quote from you this weekend "why do I bust my ass for people that hate me, its like I'm indirectly feeding the taliban twinkies"

HA HA HA HA

you are a nut

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just sent an email!

xMikex

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home