Monday, September 17, 2007

Quick Shots

Here are some random shots of the top of my head:
1. Be on the lookout for the KAWS Vader info to be dropping soon. Much hype that it would be September and well we are in the middle of it.

2. If you missed UNTITLED this weekend, sucks for you! About 4 pieces I wanted to pick up and all were sold. I forgot my camera, which blows. Josh, you seriously need to get some stuff in the December show. Alos, pleasure meeting sooo many new people at that show.

3. The "BANKSY" pics i posted earlier are legit. and if you wanna read what the man has to say aboot them himself, it is pretty good just go here
http://www.banksy.co.uk/outdoors/horizontal_1.htm

4. If you were lucky enought to get Audrey Kawasaki's new print this past weekend, good for you. I wasnt feeling this one and dont have the bees and honey anyway to lay down on it.

5. If you live in Nashville, the bullshit known as "100 days of heat" is in full effect with the cops. heaven forbid the cops bust crack heads, the guy robbing my friend at her apartment, or the assholes in the HOV lane. Nope they got me for not waiting 10 seconds at a red light! so be careful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home