Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm BAAAACK and guess what i have?

BANKSY
well im back from London and i'll have more updates soon but the finale of heroes is aboot on.
So ill make this short sort of
While I was in London, my compadre Nick and I set out to find works by Banksy on the streets. Well considering most of his stuff has been painted over, buffed, or whack attempts at being stolen, we found some.
Street after street after street.
up first
he strikes while we are there. I was opening a free paper and they had a pic of a piece he threw up the night before, and good for us they said where. the cash machine taking the little girl and me in th epic

on one adventure around we found gangsta rat outside an eye hospital

speaking of rats, this one was kinda hard to miss

well now look compared to a car beside

down one street, we found one of my favorites

and some tv

one noght i went to see DO MAKE SAY THINK play at a club, and my ass missed this in the courtyard because it was closed

and then nick and i missed this one when we went back and i wish the crap wasnt put around it

and finally
a cop snorting coke
but it has been sorta cleaned. we found it behind the waterloo train station


ill have more stuff from space invaders, obey, and more soon. so check back on the blog alot peeps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home