Tuesday, March 06, 2007

More Eye Candy

Im sitting here brewing tea and looking thru lots of images. Its a pain trying to pinpoint a handful of favorites, so I pulled lots out. Call it her finally getting around to it and not being lazy or id like to think she was finally inspired to do it since ive been bugging her about it because I really like and appreciate her work. Sleia finally uploaded more of her work. Its about damn time. Ive been waiting a long time to see more of these. Ive been boasting aboot talent and here are more examples. Maybe I lit a fire under but booty, and for what ever reason, I get to share with everyone else these awesome images. Id do a show with her in a heartbeat if I could and give my spare bedroom for a studio.
enough tslk talk here you go.









4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that photoshoped blur? These look great. Good enough for National geographic or Time on those Island pics.

Cheers
Alex

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a typo? Slayer did these?
the hue effect looks like an old 35mm, but I agree these are dope. You have been wanting to put on one night shows Brad, I can see you doing this with these. Take care my man.

xMikex

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get them to take some of you. While the one you just sent us was rather cute and you being funny, it doesn't even hold a candle to these. Get her to take some good pics of Mr. B-rad.

You are still lookin good ol' friend

Ames

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are awesome!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home