Friday, February 16, 2007

Mo Photos

Ive said before that I have only known two really badass photographers, and ive featured one on here before.
Now, I will show you the next.
These are by a very talented young phtographer named Bernier. Ive always supported her work and always will. She does freelance work when she can, but if I had my way, she would have a studio near Vanderbilt. Anyway, Ill show you some of her work I have actually. The one that isnt framed fell recently. I tripped and hit my couch which cause the frame to fall and shatter. Luckily the print wasnt hurt at all, and I dont drink so just mark it as stupidity on my part. sorry for the bad photos, im not a photographer she is.
I dont have any of her band shots on my hd so you will se prints i have.



more artists i have or know soon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are awesome.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home