Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A friend of mine

This morning I'm gonna post about a good friend of mine. I've known Beth since aboot 1997. both have roots in the hardcore scene far and wide and met thru other friends in the scene. Anyway, years down the road she actually did something most of us (including myself) only talk of, she started her own biz. She opened Anjo studios in Minneapolis a few years back. A photography studio that shoots weddings,bands, stupidity, art, portraits, and whatever else they want. It is also quite damn successful. Bethy is one of only two photographers I actually know with mad skills (the other being J. Bernier), and im not posting about it for my health. The girl has some skills and others should see. look to the right for a link to Anjo studios and below is a sampling.


this one she won an award for


and here is some holga work



go check her out
  • Anjo
  • 4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That is just breathtaking work my friend. I wish I would of known before our wedding. Our pics aren't bad by any shape or form, but these kind of make our's look like child polaroids.
    Thanks for the tip and I will drop the info about the studio to friend of Ames in St. Paul!

    on a side note, you are right Bernier does great work too. the prints you have framed in your house are fuckin sweet.

    6:31 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    DAMN IT BRAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mike told me to look at these and he is right, these make our wedding shit look like just that SHIT. Why didn't you mention you had hookups?
    Next time I'm back in the states, you are getting sucka!
    Ames xoxox

    6:47 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Love the wedding pics. I have no idea what a Holga is.

    7:11 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I wish we hired her three years ago. Our pictures are garbage. We would have flown her here for those pictures.

    6:25 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home