Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dining Review

WOODLANDS VEGETARIAN INDIAN3415 W End Ave # 101B
Nashville, TN 37203

After several months of not eating here out of pure laziness, I finally made it down for dinner. My compadre Sara went along with me, and since both of us are vegan, why not. Most Indian places in Nashville are really good and some are less accomidating to my dietary practices (cough sitar cough), but Woodlands was simply badass. The menu was huge and detailed. Indian dishes I have never heard of at other places around town. I got a curry veggie koofta dish HOT. It wasnt as hot as I wanted to clear up my head, but still yumster. My friend got an eggplant dish that was ever so spiced perfectly. The owners talked to us for a bit and were very helpful when I asked about cream in the dish. Overall I give it a A+, the only downfall is that there were so many things on the menu I wanted to try and I couldnt.
This just means I need to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home