Monday, October 16, 2006

Lunch Escape

Going to Great Escape today during my lunch break was a nice shok.
Should of known it would be odd when bumped into the drummer of the yeah yeah yeahs looking at records.
Then while looking at new arrivals of various things I notice several art books you dont see too often around these parts

First Camille Rose Garcia's "the magic bottle"
which ive never seen or heard about



They also has Biskup's "the jackson 500"
a small little book of paintings.
I saw some of the originals for the 500 this summer and they are magnificent but really small.



and finally they had Tara Mcpherson's "lonely heart" book
A nice collection of her work



also noticed a couple mini circus punks available.
No designer vinyl, but I guess the town wont be getting that until a friend and I open our store.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

We just may. My friend and I have been tossing it around

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home