Sunday, September 17, 2006

Munny madness

When i was in San Diego this year, I ran into a indie comic/publishing booth named Iberian Press that also had custom munnys. the munnys ooked great and the crew at the booth were super nice and fun to talk to.
I didnt win their drawing for a munny but they just sent me an email saying they have made more. they look good, so check em out.


more here

  • Iberian
  • 4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This guy does good work, and he doesnt rip you off on the price either. I like it!

    12:55 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dig it.
    thanks for doing this blog duder.
    Mike

    5:20 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I got the same email and I am a little miffed that they are selling the exact same one that I won. It looks great and it is good work, but the fact that they are making more takes away the special quality of being custom. I have to say boo on this. My "original" is not so original anymore.

    3:56 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Hey Nick,
    Just to let you that I only had one other one which I sold without the horns. I won't be doing that one in that size of anymore. So the one you have is really one kind. You have the only one with horns. I'm going to be doing the smaller sizes from now on.
    Miguel Guerra

    11:26 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home